Sovereign Hill – A Recount of our Experiences!

Hello 5/6 Francis bloggers,

Thanks everyone for your efforts in writing up your

experiences at Sovereign Hill.

The finished product is something you should be proud of.  Well done!

We hope you all enjoy watching our presentation.

Make sure you leave some positive comments for the authors.

Invite your parents to watch the presentation as well

so they can see how fantastic Sovereign Hill is;

ask them to leave a comment.

Don’t forget to turn up your speakers as you watch and read!

16 thoughts on “Sovereign Hill – A Recount of our Experiences!

1. Hi Mrs Francis I really liked the video even though we already watched it in class. I hope you will be able to do more videos like this. I can’t wait for us to do space too!

• Thanks Jessica for your positive comments. I think everyone did an awesome job on each slide. The final product is well worth watching.

2. The Apothecary and the Doctor’s Sugery WAS SO SCARY! Inside there was blood everywhere and it creeps me out. :0

But at least I learnt about the rules and how people lived in the 1850’s. 😀

3. Haha the recount video was really good. Thanks for putting up the video. My mum and dad are going to watch it. I hope they enjoy it as much as I did.

• Thanks Roshan. I do hope your parents watch the video about Sovereign Hill and that they read the everyone’s descriptions.Positive comments would be great.

4. The videos were amazing. I like the work my partner and I did.:). It was fun reading and watching other people’s work too.

Did you make the slide show by yourself? It was great! The music was calming…….. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. Our aim should be to have more visitors around the world visit our blog. The slide show was fantastic but in my opinion I think that we have more details than pictures. Oh, I forgot, HI ALL!

• Thanks again Julie for your contributions. Perhaps we could discuss in class how to attract more visitors to our blog. Remember, we want to let people know what we are doing in our class. We also want to show them our writing.