Healthy Living – Healthy People

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your well earned break, but I thought I would get you to start thinking about our next Integrated topic which is called  Healthy Living, Healthy People.

To get you started, how about you watch the following video. It is a bit of fun and will get you thinking about the importance of exercise and just being active! Anyone can move!!

Have a think about what you are doing these holidays.

Do some of your activities include physical activity?

Are you getting out and breathing in some fresh air?

Are you doing things you enjoy?

How about you keep a diary

of all your physical activities and even your eating habits?

We will be discussing our daily habits and if they are

contributing to our health when we get back to school.

Meanwhile, just enjoy.

Write back and tell me if you have any ideas on what you would like to look at when we start the topic next term.

8 thoughts on “Healthy Living – Healthy People

1. Dear Mrs Francis
    I watched the cartoon video. It was more of an escaping one than an exercising one. How are you? And one more thing, I left my recorder and music book at school. Would you mind bringing to my restaurant? Thanks!! 🙂

2. Hi Mrs Francis
    The Cartoon Was Really Funny And Entertaining. They Did Not Even Speak, But It Was Funny. I Really Like The Part Where The Elephant Used The Snake As A Skipping Rope.

I watched the video last week on my mum’s iPhone but it was frustrating because it didn’t work. But the video was really funny when the bird kept on chirping on the elephant’s head.

• It is a cute fun video isn’t it? I’m sorry it didn’t work for you. I haven’t had any problems. Maybe we can see if it works at school.

• Thanks Kelly for the link. That’s great. Glad to see that you are starting to think and research our new topic.