11 thoughts on “VOKI STORY OF THE WEEK

I think that everybody’s stories are great and they all worked hard. Congratulations to all of them. I can’t wait to hear other people’s stories.
    Have a good day~~

2. Dear Winners,
    I have heard your stories with our class and it was fantastic! Tracey’s one was a bit scary for me but it was good, Shayla’s one was pretty descriptive and Tien’s one was long but it was really creative.

Nice job Winner 😀

3. Hello Mrs francis The Voki storys today were very interesting and cool becasuse there were 3 and they were long +they had as plot to it=3

Congratulations to Tracey, Shayla and Tien they did a good job! I can’t wait to be voki story of the week!

5. Well done winners! I listened to your stories. They were very good and I really like your voki characters. I now know what to write thank you guys!

6. Dear Tracey, Shayla and Tien,

I heard your stories and I loved them. It was Fantastic. I can go on all day about your stories. I didn’t understand some of your stories but they were fantastic.

7. Hi Tracey, Tien and Shayla
    It’s a great story you made and it made me think that you guys should be the best writers.