MATHLETICS -CONGRATULATIONS 5/6 FRANCIS!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE FOR WORKING SO HARD TO MAKE IT TO THE

2ND POSITION IN THE TOP 50

SCHOOLS IN AUSTRALIA!!

Sorry Mr Selby for bumping you off the second place position.

mathletics 2nd place 2

CONGRATULATIONS FOR ALSO NOW MAKING IT INTO THE WORLD TOP 50 CLASSES!

YOU ALL DESERVE A GREAT BIG PAT ON THE BACK!!! WELL DONE EVERYONE!

world 50

CONGRATULATIONS TO JORDAN, AARON AND VINCENT FOR MAKING IT TO THE TOP 100 STUDENTS IN AUSTRALIA!! 

WELL DONE! YOU HAVE CERTAINLY WORKED HARD TO ACHIEVE THIS. LOOKS LIKE THE COMPETITION IS ON BETWEEN AARON AND JORDAN.

THEY ARE NECK AND NECK!

JORDAN

7 thoughts on “MATHLETICS -CONGRATULATIONS 5/6 FRANCIS!

I would also like to congratulate Jordan, Aaron and Vincent for making it to the Australia Top 100 Students. I know they did a hard job on getting on the board. I am sorry for Mr Selby’s Class because we have pushed them down one.

LOLOL!! Very funny! Oh! Keep up the great work everyone and be 1st in the TOP 100 IN THE WORLD and TOP 50 IN AUS. Keep it up, guys!

3. Hi Mrs. Francis. I really hope our class continues to be on the list. We’ve tried very hard to achieve this goal haven’t we, 5/6FR? Yes, a lot! (5/6FR). I also hope Jordan and Aaron keep playing so that they can be in the top 100 Australian students!

• Thanks Kelly for your positive comments to the whole class. Yes, everyone did work hard to get to the top positions. Yes, thanks for your kind thoughts. She is doing well.

4. Hi Mrs. Francis,
    It seems interesting to see everyone working so hard, and it’s funny to see the boys compete against each other. I’m sure that we will beat Mrs. Clark one day and get a moment of victory (or at least that’s what I call it)! Maybe I’ll try my best too and try to get up there in the leader board although maybe I’ll stay low for a bit and in the shadows!
    Bai~~~