THE THREE LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT

This term sees us commence our new Integrated Studies unit

on Law and Order.

Watch this YouTube video about

the three levels of government.

What makes the government work well?

What responsibilities does each area of government have?

What responsibilities do we as citizens of a country have?

10 thoughts on “THE THREE LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT

The video showed a lot of reasons, like the things that each level of government does!
    ๐Ÿ™‚ ^_^

^____^
    (^_^)
    (____)/)

2. Hi Mrs Francis
    This video has taught me well on the three levels of the government. It helped understand why each of these levels is important and why they are there. This has really helped me understand the three levels that help make up our government.

3. Hey Mrs Francis,
    The three types of government are very interesting and they all have important things that they have to govern different areas and everyday things too.

4. Hi Mrs Francis
    This video has taught me well on the three levels of the government. It had helped me understand why each of these levels is important and why they are there. This has really helped me understand the three levels that help make up our government.

5. This video was very interesting. I learnt a lot of government jobs they have to do. being a government is hard working. ๐Ÿ™‚

To think that they have to be in 3 different levels instead of 1 huge one.
    The video taught me a lot about the 3 Levels of the Government. I can’t wait to learn about Laws and Rules in class for Term 4.
    [”>_<]
    Have a nice day~

7. Hey Mrs. Francis,
    I never realized that there were 3 levels of governments, all I thought was that there was one big government to make laws for everything. I did have an idea of the local government though, but never of state governments. Because I often saw news on the prime ministers.
    Bai

I learnt about the responsibility of the 3 levels of government. They all have important roles. I didn’t know that there was a local government.