Welcome to 2015.

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new school year.

I hope you all had a great holiday.

I know that this year will again prove to be

a very busy and exciting one.

Our Integrated Studies topic for this term is

Natural Disasters, incorporating Weather.

I am looking forward to including your wonderful work on our blog,

and I look forward to reading your comments as well.

amazingnaturaldisasters_1

Which natural disaster are you thinking of researching?

What are you looking forward to the most this year?

What new things would you like included on our blog?

Leave a comment and share your ideas.

12 thoughts on “Welcome to 2015.

Are you having a nice day?
    Year 6 for me is kinda hard in maths.
    It just doesn’t feel right in a different classroom and a different teacher

I MISS YOU!

• Give yourself some time to get used to the new classroom and make some friends. You know you can always come and visit and have a chat.

2. Hi Mrs Francis.
    How are you doing?
    I miss being in your class. It feels kind of weird being in a different classroom.
    I also miss being in your classroom with the other classmates from last year.

• Hi Christine. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I guess it takes a little while to get used to a new classroom. It’s great to hear from you. You know that you can always come and visit. I’m sure you can also catch up with friend from last year. Take care and come and visit.

• Lovely to hear from you Vi. Thanks for stopping by and visiting our class blog. There are still articles with your work on it too!!
      Hope you are enjoying your new class this year. You know you can always stop by and visit in person. It would be great to see you.

It’s me, Jason, from last year. I really miss my Primary school. I hope you are having a great day, Mrs Francis. Thanks for everything you have done for me.

And I will try to get 1st position on the leader board for the jigsaw puzzle.

• Hey Jason so great to hear from you. How are you and how is secondary school treating you? Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment I know that you are the king of puzzles! So go ahead and try to take the leader board. Keep in touch Jason and let us know how you are getting-on.

I’m doing great at secondary school. I have learnt lots of things in secondary college. I have made lots of friends and I am enjoying it here.
    Hope your class is doing great! 🙂

• That’s wonderful to hear Jason. Well done. I know you will continue to succeed in all your endeavors. Keep in touch.