Beach Day

Last Friday we went on a whole school excursion to the beach.

This was so exciting for many of our students.

Many activities were organized for us.

These included sand sculpting, beach cricket, beach volleyball, parachutes,

free play and meet the lifesaver.

It was a very relaxing day,

and even though we couldn’t go swimming,

it was wonderful to paddle in the water and have fun with our friends.

The bus trip was different because we took our Prep buddies,

and this gave us the opportunity of spending time with them as well.

Below are some pictures of our fun day.

Write back and tell me what you thought of our Beach Day.

What was the best activity? What did you enjoy the most?

33 thoughts on “Beach Day

Beach day was so amazing!
    My favourite part of beach day was building sand castles because it was so much fun; we were able to use our imagination.
    I also enjoyed playing beach volley ball because it was easy to play.
    Tina

I think beach day was awesome! My favourite part of the Beach Day was playing French Cricket because you had to try to hit the ball without moving!
    I also enjoyed building sand castles because you can use little containers to build.
    Kelvin L

3. Dear Mrs. Francis,
    I thought that beach day could have been better for me because it was kind of boring, but the activities were fun and I kept a happy face so that I didn’t inconvenience the people around me. I really enjoyed spending time with my buddy because I got to know her better.
    ~Anna E~
    >~~<

4. Hey Mrs. Francis,
    Beach Day was a blast with fun things to do like free time, sand building and more.
    I enjoyed the Free time because I got to put my feet in the sand, which was sinking!

5. Hi Mrs Francis, The beach day was so awesome because we got to do things like sport on the beach and I also love to see all of our school together and spending time with them to celebrate St Joseph’s feast day. I learnt a lot of ways to be safe on the beach, so, I also learnt things too on the day. I hope everyone enjoyed the beach day too and you too Mrs Francis.

6. Hi Mrs Francis, Nice photos and I really enjoyed ”Beach Day” last Friday. It was really fun and I know everybody had fun:)

7. Hi Mrs Francis, it’s Long. I just wanted to say how awesome beach day was. I thought the best part about it was when we got to play volley ball although I didn’t really play volley ball, but it was still really fun. :

Beach Day was so amazing! My favourite part was where the sand and water mix together and made quicksand and the sandcastle I wish we could go again.

9. Our day at the beach was awesome but I got a lot of sand in my pants.I would be glad to go to the beach any time because I know it will be super fun. Great video Mrs Francis.

10. Dear Mrs Francis, At first I thought it would be messy and all that, but in the end, I had lots of fun and enjoyed it. I really like the feeling of the sand on my feet and although the water was cold, I still put my feet in it.

Beach Day was brilliant.
    The thing I like best was building the sand castle because I got to dig hole and get lots of water.
    From Anthony

I kind of thought the beach was fun only because of making the sand castles with the containers; that’s all I pretty much liked. Most of the other activities were boring for me because it didn’t really feel like having fun. I did enjoy playing french cricket because if you wanted to get in you just had to trick shot by tricking them at the first throw then they hit nothing and then you just throw it and you might get in.
    From Allan

Beach day was really fun, I enjoyed every bit of it.
    My favourite part was when we got free time; it was nice to relax a little bit after all the activities. A funny part of beach day was when I just was stuck in the wet sand and a friend (not naming who) tried to help me out by pulling me and then I fell down!
    Hopefully next year we can go to the beach again!

14. Dear Mrs Francis, I think it was a fun day at the beach, I really enjoy making the sand castle and I really like how the beach was clean.

I really enjoyed beach day; it was amazing!
    My favourite activity was the french cricket because we got to hit the ball and try to get people out.

I didn’t get to go to the beach because I had to go to Queensland with my family but I hope you had a fun time at the beach. It really looked like people were having fun.

Beach day was really fun. I really enjoy going to the beach with the whole school. I enjoyed making the sand castle because it was so much fun.

18. Dear Mrs. Francis,
    Beach Day was amazing especially when we played the giant game of poison ball.
    I really enjoyed making sandcastles and spending more time with my buddy on the bus. It was so much fun but we had to back to school early. It was way better than the beach day in 2011.

Beach Day was amazing.
    I really enjoyed the activities that were there like volley ball etc.
    I haven’t been to the beach for a long time and after going to the beach it brought back so many memories. My favourite part was building the sand castles.
    What was your favourite part?

Julie 🙂

• I really enjoyed watching all the students having a great time. It was also a very relaxing day for everyone.

20. Dear Mrs Francis ,
    Beach day was a great day to go to the beach. My favourite part of beach day was when we played cricket with Mr Michael and when we built sand castles.

21. Dear Mrs Francis, Beach day was so much fun. We did a lot of things but when will the year 6’s get to swim at the beach.

Beach day was really fun. We were lucky it was a sunny day.
    I hope we go again. Beach day was the most fun thing that’s happened to me.
    I think next year we won’t go to the beach, but we might go somewhere else.

The beach day was really fun!!I really enjoyed learning about safety and lifeguards on the beach. I also really enjoyed building sand castles, but we only had a limited time doing them and I really wanted to finish it.
    Overall I had an amazing time at the beach.

From: Tina D

24. Thank you, Mrs Francis for making this video. I enjoyed it. Beach day was fantastic it was really fun, I had fun on free time and also sand castle making. Well bye for now. Thanks Mrs francis’s class

25. It is important to be nice to others so they can be nice to you too, and treat others the way you want them to treat you.