HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL OUR MUMS!

We take this opportunity to wish all our mum’s a very happy Mother’s Day.

We hope you have a chance to sit down and relax on your special day.

Allow the children to pamper you and make you feel extra special.

Why not sit quietly and enjoy the video which we have included above.

We hope you enjoy your day, and that you treasure

the beautiful hand-crafted cards which the children made for you.

Enjoy!download

What did you do for your mum on mother’s day?

Did you make her feel special? Did you tell her you love her?

Did you say ‘thank you’ for everything that she does for you?

Write back and let me know if your mum enjoyed her day.

13 thoughts on “HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL OUR MUMS!

1. Mother’s day was the best day my mum had.
    The best part I really liked was the yummy food my family made for mum and the family.

I really enjoyed Mother’s Day and hope that my mum enjoyed it too. On Mother’s Day I did most of the chores but it was worth it. My mum had a relaxing day and she didn’t get disturbed. At night I gave her the card and she loved it. She said that she would keep it for years because she thinks that it was beautiful. I also gave her the present and she was very shocked. We both had a happy day. I hope you have a had a wonderful day Mrs Francis! Happy Mother’s Day!
    Tina

Yesterday, my mother enjoyed her day with all of the family members with her and we also had a wonderful dinner.

4. Hello Mrs Francis,
    Happy Mother’s Day! I think :o. Anyway, I think Mother’s Day is a good day to show your mother you love her and get her presents! I will be sure to watch this video at home with my mother!

On Mother’s Day my mum went out to a party. My mum had lots of fun then everyone in the party said HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!

I think my mum would enjoy watching the video even though she hasn’t seen it yet. I gave my mum my present and she said she liked it, also I had an
    ok-ish Mother’s Day.

7. On Mother’s Day Eve (if that’s a thing) my aunty held a party and all of my cousins reunited. It was heaps of fun.
    In the card that I made her, I stated that I am very thankful for everything she has done for me. I love her soo much!!
    -ChristineN

8. Mrs Francis,
    For Mother’s Day my family and another drove to a restaurant called ‘Vanilla’; it was a Greek restaurant. She felt special and happy. I also said thankyou for everything she gave me in the past years. Well I had fun and especially her.

On Sunday I had a party and I gave my mum a present. I told her I love her a lot because all of the things she has done for me. Mother’s day is a great day to talk to your mum and thank her for what she and all the other mums have done for us.

10. Hi Mrs. Francis,
    Yesterday which was Mother’s Day me and my family went out to eat and also we went shopping! Which is the best thing for my mum since she likes shopping. She got herself a new jacket, which took hours for her to pick. After all that we finally came home and took a nap for about 2 hours.
    That’s all we did yesterday!

11. Before I start my comment I’d like to say… HAPPY LATE MOTHER’S DAY to every Mum in the world!
    I love my Mum and everything she does for me. She cooks, cleans, drives me places and there is so much she does for me. Even if she can get a bit annoying I love her so much. If you think about it Mums have at least 20 jobs to do in the house. For mothers day I gave her a journal where we can write to each other in kinda like sending mail. She does everything for me and I love her very much.

• Thank you Sharna for your beautiful comment about your mum. She is very lucky to have you. Well done.