Australian Animals – Charcoal Sketches

Congratulations 5/6 Francis!

What a great effort from all of you on the charcoal sketches this week!

Your Australian animal charcoal sketches look fantastic!

What do you think?

Make sure you leave an encouraging comment for your fellow classmates.

β™₯

31 thoughts on “Australian Animals – Charcoal Sketches

1. Hi Buddies,
    Wow, your sketches look great! Maybe one day you could teach us how to draw like that.
    Keep up the fantastic work!
    Have fun on your camp and we will miss you.
    From Prep Efe

• Thank you Mrs Efe for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment. We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to going on camp next week. We will miss you too. Hopefully we can come and visit your class when we come back and we can then share all our wonderful experiences! 5/6 Francis buddy class.

• Dear Mrs efe,
      That sounds like a great idea! I really want to teach my buddy how to draw and shade. It sounds like a fun thing to do πŸ˜€

The sketches were really great and very enjoyable to do. I really enjoyed doing the sketches and I hope we do more.
    Great Job Everyone.
    ~Anna E~

Our class did a pretty good job on the charcoal drawings didn’t we?
    I am so excited for camp, hopefully the weather will be good so it won’t be as hard when walking outside.

-Yvonne

The charcoal drawing was really fun and I really enjoyed watching the sketches. I think all of the pictures were wonderful and marvelous! What I found challenging was that we had to make it look like it was real. So I am really excited for camp. And this is my first time that I am away from my family. So I am kind of nervous but on the other hand I get to try a new experience. I will miss my buddy and I think she would miss me to.
    Tina

• Thank you for your positive comments Tina. You sound excited about camp. It is a wonderful experiences. You will be so busy having fun, that you won’t have time to miss your family.

5. Yay! We all did a good job drawing! I feel really proud of everyone πŸ™‚
    This background music is so happy and joyful! I loved learning about shading and drawing on that day. It was a really fun experience. πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

6. Hi Mrs.Francis,
    All of the art work we did was the best art we have done this year! It looks cool too, let’s do more art like this Mrs.Francis!

The art work that we did in class looks amazing and I hope we can do more art like this.

From David qB^)

8. Hello Mrs Francis,
    I think this activity was really fun to make because we got to use charcoal! Bad thing was my hands got dirty :c BAIIIIIII
    Kelvin | Eggrolls

9. Dear Mrs Francis, (classmates)
    I like the drawings you guys have done! They are fantastic…better than mine, from my thoughts. I would think that if other schools maybe tried it they would enjoy it and also at the same time annoyed. (its fun to do)

10. The charcoal drawings are excellent. I really enjoyed doing them. Let’s hope that the weather at Phillip Island will be nice.

Christine

Amazing art work classmates! It’s a pity that I couldn’t do it because I was away
    From Tina D

I really liked the charcoal animals; they were all pretty and nice.
    My favorite one was the possum and the dingo.

The charcoal sketches were mind blowing; they look fantastic.
    I loved doing it and can we do it again next time but with a different subject?
    It was super fun and I hope we can do it again next time.
    Julie πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

I really loved the charcoal drawings that our class made. I had lots of fun especially using the charcoal, and my favorite part was to sketch.
    From Vien.

The charcoal drawings were all great and it was so much fun to do. Also I hope we get a chance to do more.

16. Hello! 5/6 Francis,
    I really really like your sketches for the Australian Animals. Great Job!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰