We Are All Born Free – Our Interpretation

Continuing our study of justice and equality, we read the book  We are All Born Free.

Each of us chose one of the charters from the Declaration of Human Rights.

The following is our interpretation of each of the declarations.

We chose illustrations to assist us to the convey our message.

We hope you enjoy reading our version.

What do you think?

Did you learn anything new about people’s rights?

Have some of your ideas changed since studying this unit?

Write back and tell me what you think.

I thought I would also add this YouTube video for you to consider. 

How can one random act of kindness help so many people?

How does the boomerang of kindness work? 

17 thoughts on “We Are All Born Free – Our Interpretation

1. Hello Mrs Francis,
    We are all born free and should have our rights to do what we think is right. Sadly, there are still people treating others badly like slavery.

It was really interesting reading other people’s interpretation of the human rights. We should do more of these class things where we design our own slides and put them into one.

3. Everyone should have their rights to say what they want and do what they want. Everyone should also have a roof over their head and money for food and clothes. Also we should not be treated as slaves and live our live peacefully.

4. Hey Mrs Francis,
    We are all born free and we all deserve to be respected. (Unless it’s a bad idea) Sadly I wasn’t here to do a page ;-; but it’s alright. Good job Class!

5. I loved reading everyone’s perspective on the topic Human Rights. I am glad that everyone understands them. The actual slides were amazing and I was really proud that I got to do three.
    Great Job Everyone.
    -Anna

These Declaration of Human Rights pages are very good and the slides look great.I think everyone did a well done job.

I really like the human right book because I believe that people should not be put in jail or be a slave. I really enjoyed designing the page and it makes me want to lean more about it.

8. Now as a fact what were reading is true facts about life. There’s always a second chance from badness. Stay Safe.

I loved the slide that you did. And I agree that everyone should be treated equally.
    Tina

Its ME ROSHAN!!!! I Really Like The Video You Posted I Think It’s Really Good That People Do These Kind Acts To One Another Even If It’s A Small Thing Like Giving Someone Flowers. Your Students Did An Amazing Job Making Those Slides. But Sadly People Still Get Treated Very Cruelly. At least We Have An Amazing World and people Who Can Stand up For The People Who Do Get Mistreated.

• Thank you Roshan for stopping by and for your comments. It is important that everyone looks after people who are mistreated. Well done.