Where are the chairs? – Shanghai World Expo

Absolutely beautiful but …WHERE ARE THE CHAIRS?
Are those lady musicians sitting on invisible chairs?
Apparently NOT - it's a form of YOGA. 
This is actually being done in a yoga pose known as “chair posture”.
Imagine holding this position for that long! The strength in their legs is unbelievable!
Shanghai Expo Closing Ceremony..

9 thoughts on “Where are the chairs? – Shanghai World Expo

1. WOW! This is so abnormal to me. I’ve NEVER seen anyone do a yoga pose that complex. Another thing that shocks me is that they’re playing instruments while doing it! I could never play a song and hold myself like that for even 5 seconds. They sure were born with strong legs.

I don’t know how they do it. If I were to hold that position for that long I don’t think that you would get a very good performance from me.

-Anna-san

That was so COOL!!The whole time I thought that the lady were sitting on a chair but they weren’t they must be very light or have very strong legs and those people who were dancing they are so flexible it is like the have been practicing for 5 years or more.

Julie :);)

4. I think it was AMAZING, I wonder how long they have to train their legs to do that.
    By the way I can’t wait for next year so I can be in your class

• Thank you Anthony for stopping by and for your comment. I am looking forward to you being in my class as well. Enjoy your holiday.

5. Even though I’m done and gone from the school, I find myself back here.

Still looking for those puzzles to dominate, and these weird videos that I know I shouldn’t attempt at home. Yep. Woohoo me.

But still, Mrs. Francis, how is this year’s class?

And.. I can’t find my special Lost Kingdom Of Children’s Book.. I cry evertime.

• Hey Shayla, lovely to hear from you. How’s it going in Secondary school? I hope you are settled and working hard. I’m glad you stopped by and that you are still trying the jigsaw puzzles. It’s a bit sad you have misplaced your signed copy of your favourite book. I hope it turns up. I am sure it will. Take care and keep in touch.