VOKI STORIES

Welcome to our new Voki Page.
We are new to this, but we are enjoying designing and presenting our stories on Voki.
Our first assignment set by our teacher, was to introduce ourselves using the new Voki.
We hope you enjoy listening to some of our introductions.

PLEASE BE PATIENT.
THE VOKI MAY TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TO LOAD.
ONCE IT LOADS, JUST PRESS ON THE PLAY BUTTON.

CONGRATULATIONS TO KEVIN, JASON, SAMANTHA AND KIMI FOR DOING SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB ON CREATING THEIR FIRST VOKI!

And now here is our first published story on Voki.
CONGRATULATIONS KYLE FOR BEING THE FIRST TO COMPLETE A STORY USING VOKI.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY LISTENING TO KYLE’S STORY.

We hope you have enjoyed listening to our first Voki creations.
Please feel free to leave a comment and encourage our writers.
Each week we will feature stories written by children in our class, just for your listening enjoyment!

14 thoughts on “VOKI STORIES

I went on the Voki site and read all the comments that you left me and this is how I found out about the new Voki page. I liked how you put Kevin’s, Jason’s, Samantha’s and Ash, Kimi’s pet Husky on the voki. I listened to my story again, and I can hear that you moved some of the commas, so now it sounds much better. Thank you.

To the people reading this comment,

I had more to type but since there was a maximum of what to type, I had to shorten the story so there is lots more where that came from – the story will continue.

• I’m glad that you were able to listen to our new voki page. Thanks for your positive comments about it. Keep writing and enjoying the Voki.

All of the students made a great effort to introduce themselves on Voki! It’s outstanding to hear about what Voki helps you with, like creativity, punctuation and grammer.

3. Wow guys, all the voki stories are fantastic! I am really looking forward to seeing who is the Voki of the week next time and listening to more of other people’s stories! 😉

4. Hello Mrs Francis, today’s VOKI videos were ‘kewl’, even though I haven’t used it yet. I would like to use it,t which is why I want to try tonight.

• Don’t worry Tien. I know that you were absent when we went through what to do, so don’t stress. I will help you with it tomorrow, and you too can complete your first Voki.

I think everybody did a great job. Kimi, Jason, Samantha and Kevin worked hard and got their Voki’s on the class blog, which is great. I hope other people will be able to get their stories on the blog and the class will be able to read them~

6. Dear Mrs Francis
    The people made a great effort into putting their stories on voki. They did a great job introducing themselves as well.

Kevin, Jason, Samantha, Kimi and Kyle did a great job! I hope that the story that Kyle made will continue. It’s great to be able to use voki and see class mates type something on it.

8. Dear Mrs.Francis,
    Voki helps me a lot. I love using voki as our subject because it makes work easier for me, and it is also a lot of fun. I like all the Vokis that everyone did. Great job class!:)

9. Dear Mrs Francis

The VOKI was awesome because you can do all sorts of things with your voki character and type it and other people can listen to it. I’m going to do my second voki tonight.

The new Voki program is pretty fun for all of us and helps us with our spelling and grammar. It is fun when you can customize your own character and choose your own voice as well. Kimi, Jason, Samantha, Kyle and Kevin did a great job on the Vokis. I hope we make good use of it.